Sullivan Walsh Associates has done original research on a number of HR and “people management” topics. The titles currently available are listed at the bottom of this page.
If you would like to receive a PDF copy of an article, please send an email to email@example.com the title of the piece in the subject line. We will forward the document to you.
- Employment Branding: Conveying Value Outside – and Inside – Your Company
- Getting—and Staying—Onboard
- Internal Career Opportunities: Stirring Up the Talent Pool to Promote Employee—and Company—Development
- Campus Recruiting Strategies: From Misconceptions to Best Practices
- Training in a Changing Workplace: Leveraging New Technologies—and Traditional Best Practices—To Promote Effective Learning
- Creating a Dynamic Corporate University
- Leadership Development Programs and Practices: A Critical Overview
Articles (first published in DM News, 2007)
- Transforming Your Call Center into a Profit Generator
- Measure Your Call Center as a Profit Generator
- Treat Sales Agents as Valuable Assets
- Get Sales Agents to Pull Together
- Stress Fundamentals in Making Your Call Center Profitable
- Treat Your Call Center as a Marketing Enterprise